In particular, Merlin advises in all three of the key areas of business and financial communications: financial communications; investor relations; and public affairs.
Across all three, our core focus is on the management of corporate reputation and value enhancement through influencing positively the interest and perceptions of financial, business, regulatory, governmental, internal, partner and wider public audiences. With such a wide range of target groups, our clients require clear and straightforward advice that addresses the increasingly sophisticated communications demands of each audience. Our activities therefore extend from high-level media relations dealing with the world’s leading opinion formers, through to hard-hitting M&A support, regulatory affairs advice, and crisis management. In these difficult times, even greater emphasis needs to be put on achieving clarity of message and dealing rapidly with market misperceptions.
Given the immediate and global impact of 24/7 electronic media information systems, the pressure is on to be one step ahead at all times and constantly well prepared to lead and respond to breaking news. Our approach is based on constant surveillance of market intelligence, rapid interpretation and advice, and faultless implementation.
- Strategic communication advice
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Initial public offerings, listings and fundraisings
- Crisis, issue & change management
- Business and financial media relations
- Reputation management
- Internal communications
- Corporate branding
- Investor and Analyst communications
- Peer group analysis
- Entry and Exit polls
- Market monitoring and intelligence
- Coordination of proxy solicitation programmes
- Strategic public affairs advice
- Regulatory communication support
- Thought leadership
- Industry liaison
- Social responsibility programmes
- Environmental communications